Winter Wanderer Hike
Time & Location
About The Event
WAIVER <--------- MUST READ
This trail is rated moderate. Actual hiked trail length is 11.5 miles. This is NOT a beginners hike. Registration should only be if you are able to hike a minimum of at least 6 miles and keep pace with a group. This hike should last if not 4 hours, close to 4 hours.
How to prepare?
1. Wear comfortable shoes. If you have hiking boots that would be prefered. However, if you have not committed to buying hiking shoes, wear comfortable tennis shoes.
2. Check the weather for the day and dress appropriately. When you are hiking in the winter, you want to dress in layers so you can take off and add on as needing. Winter hikes typically start out cold, but once you start moving, you will get warm, so you want to be able to remove layers as needed.
3. Bring a small to medium size back pack. This is to carry any personal items; cell phone, water, personal medication, and any other items you may need.
4. Always bring a at least 1L of water. Make sure you have hydrated the day before, and the day of the hike.
5. Remember, there are no bathrooms in nature, so stay hydrated but make sure you are good to hike without needing a bathroom. If you do need to use the bathroom, nature will be your stall.
6. Suggested: Download the AllTrails app. That will help you get familiar with the trail and you can see in real time where we are on the trail.
**Hiking happens in all weather. This hike will not be canceled because it is "cold outside." If there is a risk of harm or safety hazard outside of reasonable winter weather hiking, this hike will be rescheduled for another more suitable date.
Any additional questions, comments, or concerns, email email@example.com.
- Winter Wanderer Hike$0$00$0