Triple "H" Hike: Hard, Hilly, Humbling
Time & Location
About The Event
WAIVER <------- MUST READ
Challenge hikes are the best! Come on this trail with us as we traverse across state lines to reach the peak of a mountain and witness nature's beauty!
A few thing you will need to keep in mind:
1. It is not advised that you register for this hike if you are not used to hiking up hills with high elevation, if you have not hiked up to at least 5 miles prior, or if your pace is slower than a 25 minute/mile. This trail is truly humbling to even fast/moderate pace hikers.
2. Please bring enough water to sustain you for at least 3 hours. Also, make sure you bring with you trail snacks, an energy drinks, and whatever personal items and/or medication you may need.
3. The trailhead parking lot is incredibly small. We will park at the lot across the street which is the trailhead for the Bear's Den Trail.
4. With your registration you will recieve a long sleveed T-shirt.
5. All sales are final. If this hike gets canceled due to inclement weather making it unsafe to hike, you will be issued a credit toward a future hike of equal value.
- Triple H Hike$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0