Sunrise Hike Sugarloaf Mountain
Time & Location
About The Event
Waiver <----- Must Read
This is the perfect hike for early birds, those who need a mental and spiritual refresh, or those who just like to get a good workout in the morning. With this hike it is important that you get here on time! We will be starting in the dark so you will need to bring a headlamp. Please make sure to stay with the group as it might be a little challenging navigating for the first 30-40 minutes until the light starts to come through. Make sure to bring snacks, lots of water, and comfortable hiking shoes.
How To Prepare?
1. Wear comfortable shoes. If you have hiking boots that would be prefered. However, if you have not committed to buying hiking shoes, wear comfortable tennis shoes.
BRING A HEADLAMP. This is required as we will be starting out in pitch dark.
2. Check the weather for the day and dress appropriately. When you are hiking in the spring, the weather can start out cool and become warm, or start out warm and become cool. Please dress appropriately knowing that the weather can fluctuate.
3. Bring a small to medium size back pack. This is to carry any personal items; cell phone, water, SNACKS, personal medication, and any other items you may need.
4. Always bring a at least 1L of water. Make sure you have hydrated the day before, and the day of the hike.
5. Remember, there are no bathrooms in nature, so stay hydrated but make sure you are good to hike without needing
a bathroom. If you do need to use the bathroom, nature will be your stall.
6. Suggested: Download the AllTrails app. That will help you get familiar with the trail and you can see in real time where we are
on the trail.
If there is a risk of harm or safety hazard due to weather or any unforseein changes, this hike will be rescheduled for another more suitable date.
Any additional questions, comments, or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org.