Time & Location
About The Event
WAIVER <--------- MUST READ
Join us for the start of winter hiking! We are looking forward to a great time of hiking together and bring a celebratory element in to round out what has been a very unique year.
*The cost of admission to the park is $5. You will be required to pay that at entrance fee at the park booth. Please see https://dnr.maryland.gov/publiclands/pages/southern/calvertcliffs.aspx for more information. *
How to prepare?
1. Wear comfortable shoes. If you have hiking boots that would be prefered. However, if you have not committed to buying hiking shoes, wear comfortable tennis shoes.
2. Check the weather for the day and dress appropriately. When you are hiking in the winter, you want to dress in layers so you can take off and add on as needing. Winter hikes typically start out cold, but once you start moving, you will get warm, so you want to be able to remove layers as needed.
3. Bring a small to medium size back pack. This is to carry any personal items; cell phone, water, personal medication, and any other items you may need.
4. Always bring a at least 1L of water. Make sure you have hydrated the day before, and the day of the hike.
5. Remember, there are no bathrooms in nature, so stay hydrated but make sure you are good to hike without needing a bathroom. If you do need to use the bathroom, nature will be your stall.
6. Suggested: Download the AllTrails app. That will help you get familiar with the trail and you can see in real time where we are on the trail.
Any additional questions, comments, or concerns, email email@example.com.
- Holiday Hike Ticket$15+$0.38 Service fee$15+$0.38 Service fee0$0