Fields of Grass
Time & Location
About The Event
WAIVER <------- MUST READ
We look forward to a great sunset hike in such beautiful landscape. Take a break from your busy week and decompress with the perfect hike. Don't forget to catch the solar eclipse early that morning on your way to work. Solar Eclipse
Parking is ample and this will be a great addition to your evening. See you there!
How To Prepare?
1. Wear comfortable shoes. If you have hiking boots that would be preferred. However, if you have not committed to buying hiking shoes, wear comfortable tennis shoes.
2. Check the weather for the day and dress appropriately. When you are hiking in the summer, temperatures can get pretty hot. Please dress appropriately knowing that the weather can fluctuate.
3. Bring a small to medium size backpack. This is to carry any personal items; cell phone, water, SNACKS, personal medication, and any other items you may need.
4. Always bring a at least 1L of water. Make sure you have hydrated the day before, and the day of the hike.
5. Remember, there are no bathrooms in nature, so stay hydrated but make sure you are good to hike without needing
a bathroom. If you do need to use the bathroom, nature will be your stall.
6. Suggested: Download the AllTrails app. That will help you get familiar with the trail and you can see in real time where we are on the trail.
If there is a risk of harm or safety hazard due to weather or any unforeseen changes, this hike will be rescheduled for another more suitable date.
Any additional questions, comments, or concerns, email email@example.com.