Arnold Palmer Hike
Time & Location
About The Event
WAIVER <--------- MUST READ
This hike is another fun adventure where each side of the trail is so different. You will exert most of your energy on the challenging first leg of this hike through the rocky adventure that is the first side. The second side is completely flat and the challenge is just making it through until the end.
The hike will start at 9:00am. Please make every effort to get to the parking lot by 8:30am. This parking lot fills up quickly. If you are unable to get parking at this parking lot, you will need to park about 4 miles away at the Parking Management Inc. parking lot.
How To Prepare?
1. Wear comfortable shoes. If you have hiking boots that would be prefered. However, if you have not committed to buying hiking shoes, wear comfortable tennis shoes.
2. Check the weather for the day and dress appropriately. When you are hiking in the spring, the weather can start out cool and become warm, or start out warm and become cool. Please dress appropriately knowing that the weather can fluctuate.
3. Bring a small to medium size back pack. This is to carry any personal items; cell phone, water, SNACKS, personal medication, and any other items you may need.
4. Always bring a at least 1L of water. Make sure you have hydrated the day before, and the day of the hike.
5. Remember, there are no bathrooms in nature, so stay hydrated but make sure you are good to hike without needing a bathroom. If you do need to use the bathroom, nature will be your stall.
6. Suggested: Download the AllTrails app. That will help you get familiar with the trail and you can see in real time where we are
on the trail.
If there is a risk of harm or safety hazard due to weather or any unforseein changes, this hike will be rescheduled for another more suitable date.
Any additional questions, comments, or concerns, email email@example.com.