40 + And Fit Beginner Hike
Time & Location
About The Event
*Please note that this is a winter hike and temperatures will be cold. Hikes are not canceled due to cold weather. For information on if the weather is unsuitable to hike, join the Hike groupme (link provided once you register).
How to prepare?
1. Dress Appropriately for the weather. Hiking happens all year long and you must dress for the weather. In the winter it's better to dress in layers so you can remove or add on layers if you get hot or cold.
2. Wear comfortable shoes. If you have hiking boots that would be prefered. However, if you have not committed to buying hiking shoes, wear comfortable tennis shoes.
3. Bring a small to medium size back pack. This is to carry any personal items; cell phone, water, personal medication, and any other items you may need.
4. Always bring a at least 1L of water. Make sure you have hydrated the day before, and the day of the hike.
5. Remember, there are no bathrooms in nature, so stay hydrated but make sure you are good to hike without needing a bathroom. If you do need to use the bathroom, nature will be your stall.
6. Suggested: Download the AllTrails app. That will help you get familiar with the trail and you can see in real time where we are on the trail.
7. Prepare to hike for at least 2.5-3 hours.
8. Snacks will be provided for you on the trail. If you have dietary restrictions or snack preferences, you should bring your own.
*Once you register, if you need to cancel you have 48 hours from your registration date to cancel. Any and all cancelations must be made on or before December 8, 2020. If you register after December 8 and need to cancel, you do so at the loss of your registration fee.*
If you have any questions or concerns please email Natalie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 40+ And Fit Beginner Hike$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0